Senior Membrane Scientist & Chemical Engineering Interns
Jobs available on LinkedIn: JOBS AT SEPPURE
We are hiring:
1) Full-time: membrane development experts and membrane process designers
2) Internship: Chemical engineers
The applicants will be responsible for the polymeric membrane fabrication and module design as well as process development. Focus will surround the development of solvent-resistant nanofiltration membranes intended for use in food, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries. The applicants will be involved in R&D projects in laboratory environment.
1. Fabrication of polymeric membranes in both hollow-fiber and flat-sheet configurations. Candidates having experience with equipment used in hollow-fiber spinning and module making are preferred.
2. Physical characterizations of polymeric membranes (XPS, FTIR, XRD, SEM, TEM, etc.)
3. To design and develop membrane modules (hollow-fiber / spiral-wound).
4. Interpretation of the laboratory results to establish novel membrane-based processes which can be applied in different industries such as vegetable oil, pharmaceutical and petrochemical. Candidates should be familiar with dead-end / cross-flow filtration systems.
1. A Ph.D., Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer, Material, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering or a related technical field.
2. Research or working experience in polymeric membrane fabrication (hollow fiber/flat sheet) and process design. Experience in organic solvent nanofiltration (OSN) membranes is a plus.
3. Ability to carry independent research and work closely with other team members to achieve group goals is essential.
4. Self-motivated with excellent English communication skills (oral and writing).
5. Good publication record is a plus.
Competitive salary; A unique growth opportunity; Diverse responsibilities; Flexibility; An interesting/challenging working environment; Employee stock option plan (case by case).
If you want to work in a dynamic environment and are keen to make an impact on the future of chemical separation field, submit your comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualifications, working experience and current/expected salaries.
You can directly apply by sending over your CV to email@example.com quoting “Membrane Development Expert” or “Chemical Engineer Intern”.